Please found the first announcement of our French Summer school on Graph based Representations. This school will explore Graph
representations and Graph analysis with a focus on graphs encoding real and complex data.
Where: Saint Etienne du Rouvray (near Rouen)
When: June 24-28, 2024.
The summer school planed over 5 days will consists of formal conferences (mainly in French) and practicals. Each day will be devoted to one aspect of Graph & Data analysis:
- Day 1: Graphs and Algorithms : Main graph properties and important
problems on graphs.
- Day 2: Semantic Graphs : How a proper graph encoding of our problems can save huge efforts in Graph analysis.
- Day 3: Dynamic Graphs: Description and analysis of Graphs varying over time (or an other dimension).
- Day 4: Graph signal Processing: How to analyses a signal on graphs.
- Day 5: Graphs and Machine learning: From historical methods to Graph neural network passing through graph kernels.
This summer school is open to any one with a master level in computer science/mathematics and able to follow lectures in French. Practicals will be provided in Python.
More details about speakers and the organization may be found here: