Graph-based Representations in Pattern Recognition
This is the web site of the Technical Committee #15 of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR), dedicated to promote the research on Graph-based Representations in the Pattern Recognition field.
Within this site you will find information about the past and present activities of IAPR TC15, about its members, as well as news and events regarding our field of interests. You can also find documents, links and software downloads that can be useful for working on graph-based representations.
For joining IAPR TC15 or subscribing our mailing list please visit the member section on the left pannel. For obtaining some more information about TC15, feel free to send an e-mail to the address reported above and below.
The IAPR TC15 chairman
- Special Issue of PRL: Deadline Extended
- Thematic Virtual Special Issue of Pattern Recognition Letters Graph-based Representations for Pattern Recognition: New Results and Challenges
- French Summer school on Graph based Representations
- ICPRAI 2022 Special Session on Graphs
- Videos of the First TC15 Webseminar